We will contact you shortly.
The Wowzers Process
WHAT TO EXPECT when you reserve professional party artists from Wowzers™ for your event
1. Fill Out Our Online Reservation Form (We'll confirm availability and email you to confirm asap)
Reserve one or more artists online using our responsive booking form. Be sure to double-check that the address of your party location is correct, and that you include 2 good mobile phone numbers that can be called on the date of your event, in case of emergency. Submit and we'll immediately verify the availability of your professional party artists from our team, then email you with a full confirmation. It's that easy! Got questions? Call, email, or live chat with us (at bottom right of our website) anytime. We love to serve - and we always aim to please.
2. We'll email A Final Reminder Pre-Event (Do we have 2 good cell phone #s for the day of the event?)
As your event date approaches, we'll email reminders and confirmations pre-event to make double sure we have all the details right. Please thoroughly review the reminder confirmation email for the correct service to be performed, location of the party, and exact time frame for their appearance. BE SURE that we have two good cell phone numbers for the day of your event. In case the artist has an emergency, is running late, or can't find your party - your two mobile phone numbers are your (and our) saving grace!
3. Arrival is 15+ Minutes Early For Setup (Do you have a weather covering, table & chairs ready?)
We ask that clients provide tables & chairs as well as a weather covering for artists (tent, awning, etc - to protect from sun, rain and the rest). Artists cannot be in direct sunlight or in wet weather without a tent - because both they and their materials overheat or get soggy... and neither will work very well! For chairs: balloon twisters need 1, face painters need 2, and caricature artists need 3 :) Then when your artist arrives, simply show them where to setup and they'll know what to do from there. Their job is to bring the FUN and keep it coming. Your job is to relax and enjoy your special gathering!
4. Closing The Line & Making Their Exit(Please help our artist get to their next gig on time)
The best party artists are in high demand and often have back-to-back events each day. That means closing their line early (so as not to disappoint guests who've been waiting when they need to pack up and head out) is vital. Please support them in closing their line ahead of time and doing their last design right when they are scheduled to be done. And if you have a plate of food and a drink to send them with, that's great (although it's not required ;). If they did a great job, feel free to tip them in cash, or request that we add it to your final payment, and 100% of your tip amount (after credit card fee) will go to your artist.
5. Final Payment and Leave Us A Review(Tell us how it went... we want to know)
We'll run your card on file automatically after your event for the remaining balance. If you'd like to add a tip, email us as soon as possible after your party to let us know. Then we'll email a "review us" email so you can tell us how it went! If it was amazing, we want to know. If it was less anything than amazing, we need to know. This is how we keep our service top-notch! When it's all done, we would be honored if you'd consider making Wowzers™ artists a permanent fixture at your annual special gatherings. Here's to happy parties for all!
What To Expect From Each Artist:
• Professional hypoallergenic face paint cakes for all skin types• All-natural water sanitizer added to prevent the spread of germs• Design sheets to choose from in addition to taking special requests• 10-15 designs per hour depending on the event and requests• Each face painter needs 2 chairs and 1 small table area
• Professional latex twisting balloons (non-latex doesn't exist)• Cool design suggestions given, or special requests taken• Hand-pumps are used to inflate balloons• 12-20 designs per hour depending on the event and requests• Each balloon twister needs 1 chair and preferably a small table area as well
• Professional artist-quality papers and markers are used• Artists draw on easels, lap-boards, or drawing boards (varies per artist)• Protective plastic sleeves are provided to get the caricatures home safe and dry• 10-15 faces per hour depending on the event• Each caricature artist needs 3 chairs - one for the artist and two for their subjects, who often sit as pairs or small groups
• Professional alcohol-based, long-lasting and vibrant airbrush paint• Artists bring their own airbrush machines, stencils & supplies• Boards or sheets of designs to choose from• Stencils are always used to provide FAST and beautiful temporary tattoo designs• 20-25 designs per hour, depending on the event• Each airbrush artist needs 2 chairs and 1 small table area
2-Minute Video: Top 5 Reasons To Stick With Wowzers™ For Your Party Artists
Check out our top 5 reasons to stick with Wowzers™ for your upcoming event:
Full liability Insurance
Double & Triple Reminders
24/7 Emergency Line
$5 Or More Goes To Charity
Periodically we send out discounts to our customers because we love them so much!
Charity Organizations We Support
Wowzers™ donates $5 from every artist booked to help stand up for kids.
(for every artist booked at full price)
Operation Underground Railroad is a non-profit founded by Tim Ballard which assists governments around the world in the rescue of human trafficking and sex trafficking victims with a special focus on children.
No child should grow up hungry in America, but one in six children struggles with hunger. Share Our Strength’s No Kid Hungry campaign is ending child hunger in America by ensuring all children get the healthy food they need, every day.